Thursday, August 21, 2008

YAY! I can smell the fresh air, so sweet and lovely. Exams are so over, many of those I know sat for their very last paper for their entire poly life. Attachment is on Monday, not even sure if I'm looking forward to it, no feelings as of yet but perhaps I'll suffer a blackout or a breakdown.

Anyway, I've gotten the book virus, was even reading when I should be focusing on my exams. But when you reading a book that's so good that you keep thinking about, it hard not to take a peek in it. On the last book of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. It's awesome for me. Loved it. Plus the movie is coming out and seriously I can't wait to catch it. This reading has kinda inspired me to write. Any good book recommendations? Just gotten My Sister's Keeper by Picolt and Kite Runner, can't wait to finish all and get more. The entry is so boring.

Sometimes I really feel left out and all alone. Like I'm the last one to always be there to know something and all that. Sometimes I feel I'm a lousy friend that's of no help and providing comfort. I miss my friends and darlings badly.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home